Friday, February 20, 2009

I dream of Jigsaw.... THANKS, MOM.

Yeah, it finally happened. I finally got the sign that I've seen the "Saw" franchise too much. I had a dream about it.

I was in some warehouse full of traps... I wasn't actually in any of the traps, but other people were. Yes, the creepy man himself was there (somehow *not* dead - I assume my dream took place before Saw 3) and... selling DVD's of his own movie series. Yeah, I didn't get that either. Anyway, the dream ended with me asking Jigsaw if I could have a "Saw" themed birthday party. Man, that'd be sweet... I could just be all like, "I wanna play a game." And weird people out.

But anyway, I'm placing the blame for this bizarre dream all on my mom, without whom I never would have seen those movies to begin with.

No comments: