Monday, March 4, 2013

TMBG - Space Suit demo upgrade!

I know I don't post here much (or... at all) anymore, but I thought I'd share this because of its rarity.  A while back, one of TMBG's Podcasts had tracks from a previously unknown 1983 demo tape - one of which was "I'll Remember 3rd Street", a demo of what became known as "Space Suit" nine years later.  Unfortunately, the podcast was mono and low bitrate, so the song didn't sound great.

A while back, a fan sent me an upgrade of this track, not only in higher sound quality, but in FLAC (which Trader's Little Helper verified 100% legit).  Since no one else seems to have this, I'll post it here.  Enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/?0a851pcs96p2k94

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your posting back here again, and thanks for the link!