Thursday, November 12, 2009

(D/L) 'Whoomp' uncensored - by request!

I'd like to fulfill Mark's request here... this is the "Original Club Version" of Whoomp There It Is, sourced from the 12" single. This is the original version, uncensored - NOT the Magic City Version! I honestly don't think this appeared elsewhere, not even on Tag Team's otherwise uncensored album. (That's a great question, how'd that album not get a Parental Advisory sticker??)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=265L3GGK

I was considering posting the rip-off "XXX Version" single as well, but a) it obviously wasn't made by Tag Team (though their song is sampled), and b) it bares little resemblance to "Whoomp There It Is" anyway.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are the man! Thanks so much, this is exactly what I had been looking for for so long! Good luck with finishing your project, I can tell it took a lot of effort!

The Rabid Child said...

Oh yeah, you'd be surprised how hard those singles are to come by now. The "Remixes" one I need is impossible to find in the US, and to import it is extremely overpriced everywhere.

I don't even own the 12" single, I found it by some slight chance on one of those Russian pay-MP3 sites!