Monday, December 30, 2013

This is MY ONLY GENUINE BLOG!

Okay... I have to make a post about this, because it's making me extremely angry at this point.

First, allow me to reiterate - THIS IS MY ONLY BLOG.  Any other blog you see with my name is 100% fake.  Again, THIS IS THE ONLY BLOG THAT BELONGS TO ME.

The reason I'm bringing this up is because, for the past couple years, there has been another blog with my name on it that is completely fraudulent.  It's creepy, something about hacking into websites or something of that nature.  Either way, it bothers me immensely that it exists - it's one of the first results one gets typing my name into Google, and I've always been concerned that its content has prevented me from finding a job, given my career field.

I've tracked down the creator of the fake blog and demanded its removal several times, and have been ignored completely - except the first attempt, where their response was an "LOL".  The fact that it's someone I absolutely don't know, and that they used my name, is obviously a bit frightening, especially since their comment left on the blog makes it clear that I was their intentional target.

Hell, I've even contacted Blogspot about it - you can report impersonators - complete with a scan of my driver's license.  No luck.

So, I'm making this post just to verify, especially if you are researching me in regards to a job, that the page you're on now is Steve Worek's only blog, and I have authorized no others to use my name.  I will continue to take action in the hopes that the fraudlent blog is removed soon.

2 comments:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
สล็อต แตก ง่าย said...

สล็อต แตก ง่าย พนันออนไลน์ยอดนิยมยอดนิยมเยอะที่สุดในขณะนี้เนื่องด้วยเป็นเกมที่มีต้นแบบการเล่นที่ง่าย ไม่สลับซับซ้อน พีจีแตกต่างจากพนันอื่นๆที่มีข้อตกลง กรรมวิธีการเล่นที่ยุ่งยาก