Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Please identify this PBS kids show!!

This is driving me crazy. Someone must know this.

I specifically remember a PBS show... I believe it aired on Sundays... about a guy with a beard who, I *think*, lived on a farm. He had a dog named Blue, who was a puppet. I can't remember anything else about the show, except that there was an episode where Blue got sick, and the guy carried him to the vet. On the way home, he sang a song about how many miles from home they were.

I can't find a damned thing about whatever this show was, and it's making me bonkers. Someone must know.

EDIT - The guy's name *may* have been Jack. I'm not 100% sure though, that just popped into my head. I think the guy used his real name for his character, and his name may have even been in the title of the show.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://pbskids.org/lomax/character.html
sounds like Lomax

The Rabid Child said...

Nope, that wasn't it!

Anonymous said...

Hello its me again love the Beach boys stuff funny how band question the things they do but anyway on with my guess for the TV show

Blues Clues
http://www.nickjr.com/blues-clues/about-blues-clues/blues-clues-characters.html